City of London
about 1 month ago
- Award winning innovative agency designed to deliver true integration.
- A global network part of the WPP group.
- Their founding client is a lead automotive name who are responsible for 90% of the communication budget.
- Management of Google Shopping campaigns including optimisation of feeds using third party feed tool
- Day-to-day optimisation including keyword research, identifying new keyword opportunities, building out new Ad Groups and Campaigns, writing new Ad Copy, Running A/B Tests, bid management, daily and monthly budgets and spend reconciliation
- Work with the Paid Search Director on the planning and forecasting for the next quarter/year
- Take ownership of advanced Google Ads products and optimisation techniques, such as modifiers (location, behaviour, device), ad extensions, new products, betas
- Make the most of using DoubleClick Search and the other tech platform used by GTB and Ford of Europe
- 2 year's hands on experience in Paid Search, ideally in an agency role
- Experience with Google shopping including feed management
- Solid experience in using bid management platforms (DoubleClick, Kenshoo, Marin etc.) and web analytics platforms (Google Analytics, Omniture)
- Fluency in French, Italian or German as well as business English
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox