City of London, London
£30000 - £35000 per annum
27 days ago
The agency is an ambitious and entrepreneurial team with offices across the EMEA, APAC and LATAM region with 41 offices across the world. They are positioned within both part of the UK's number one media network and the UK's largest independent network. This gives you the best of both worlds. You'll get world class training and benefits such as cross channel training to diploma level and monthly subsidies towards your personal development. This is combined with the environment of an independent agency that gives you more cross channel exposure and involvement in the commercial goals of the business. They have leading clients across Automobile, Media, Telecommunications and FMCG.
They are looking for a Paid Search Manager to work across a global auto-client. The role will also involve you hot desking within the clients offices with their marketing and creative teams 1-2 per week, whereby you'll be enhancing your understanding of the clients goals and working with them more closely.
- Own the execution and set up of Paid Search campaigns across the clients
- Lead with the AM the planning, execution and optimisation for the clients
- Take a leading role in managing day-to-day client contact with the AD's guidance
- Create and own the Master Finance Doc across all clients with the relevant Booking and Reconciliation info
- Ensure flawless Paid Search executions and consistent best practice implementation with the AMs and ADs guidance
- Have a strong knowledge and understanding of search, and how it plays a part in the overall digital/media mix - particularly for automobile brands
- A keen understanding of and interest in Search best practise, audiences and insights
- An understanding of search measurement capabilities across brand and performance implementation
- Up to date knowledge of search platforms, technology providers, and other suppliers which our clients can partner with
- Excellence in communication, presentation and team building.
- At least years experience in a Search role
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox