City of London, London
about 2 months ago
- The team has grown to an impressive 56 people over the last year or so and the agency service some great clients in the retail space. They started out by specialising in multichannel retailers but have grown this to account for travel, homeware and tech clients too.
- They are a close-knit independent agency based in a We Work.
- They also offer 4 different flexible working patterns.
- You will handle multimarket search campaigns across Bing, and Google AdWords, part of multichannel integrated campaigns across multiple markets
- You'll lead client calls and meetings.
- You will learn to implement advanced features such as automation, scripts, audiences and feed integration on native and 3rd party management platforms.
- You will manage multi-market search campaigns by handing the full, strategy creation and implementation process.
- You'll lead the development and execution of testing and identify opportunities to optimize and develop campaigns.
- You will work with the Account Director to regularly meet and exceed the client's targets.
- You will take an active role in collaborating with your team and other teams within the agency such as cross channel teams in social or new business teams.
- The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate knowledge and experience running Paid Search campaigns.
- At least 2+ years of paid search experience, preferably within an agency
- Multimarket experience would be advantageous but not essential
- Fluency in another language would also be advantageous but not essential
Nusrat Khan Juty 0203 869 2038
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox