£30000 - £50000 per annum
8 months ago
PPC Manager - Award Winning Search Marketing Agency
My client is a multi-award winning search marketing agency with a passion for helping businesses grow through SEO, PPC and content marketing. They continue to expand through impressive year-on-year growth driven by the desire to achieve the digital ambitions of their clients.
Their culture is the foundation upon which everything else is built. That's why they pride themselves in providing a place for people to flourish, as they truly believe in creating a productive and fulfilling work environment.
They are currently recruiting for a PPC Manager with an analytical mindset and first-class account management skills.
- Degree level education or equivalent / relevant work experience
- 3 + years in a PPC role working within a digital organisation
- Expert knowledge of current PPC best practices and latest paid search strategies
- Proven track record in delivering PPC performance in highly competitive markets
- Clear understanding of other digital marketing activities than PPC, some understanding of management of cross channel activities
- Proven experience of client insight development, spotting future industry changes and being one step ahead of the curve
- Excellent Excel/Google sheets knowledge
- The ability to autonomously identify opportunities, generate ideas and formulate strategies
- Leadership skills: managing direct reports, a motivator
- 1+ years line management experience, mentoring & training
- Proven experience in client expectation management roles and situations, able to manage and direct client expectations
Main Activities & Duties
- Set client PPC strategy and strategy implementation in order to increase profit for clients.
- On-going review of client PPC strategies
- Line manage 2/3 members of the team providing clear direction in all matters relating to PPC
- Train, mentor and inspire PPC team
- Innovate new ideas, techniques, new products suitable for continuation and development of client strategy. Drive and inspire junior team members to adopt this approach.
- Surprise and delight clients through innovation, knowledge share and insight; highlighting successes on a weekly basis (monthly for smaller clients). Support the PPC team to adopt this approach to client management & performance.
- Supporting and providing guidance to PPC Executives with client reporting and communication of executive summaries.
- Provide direction and guidance to PPC Executives with regards to data analysis, trend spotting and taking corrective action. Ensure the team members are able to identify and troubleshoot anomalies within PPC data.
- Provide direction and guidance to PPC Executives to deliver excellence in required communication and client service standards for each client as well as generally.
- Advocate knowledge share, drive delivery of cross channel processes and sharing of tools. Lead by example and drive the team to share knowledge cross team and cross channel.
- Contribute to the new business process and oversee the management of business development support delivery from the team as required.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.