€30,000 - €35,000
24 days ago
One of the fastest growing Technology start-ups in the World is seeking a PPC Manager. This company opened its doors in 2011 and has since gone from a head count of 3 to 3,000 globally. They operate in 40 International Markets and have recently been valued at £3 billion. They are also one of the Top 3 fastest growing companies in Germany and offer a full relocation package for anyone moving from abroad. The role is to lead the current Paid Social division as they attempt to reduce the use of agencies. The role would eventually develop in to a head of Paid Social and you would build out your own team
- Developing and agreeing the right objectives, goals and KPIs to tie client business objectives into PPC objectives.
- Setting up and running PPC campaigns on a variety of search engines and platforms, including, but not limited to Google, Bing, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
- Independently managing and leading high value client campaigns whilst demonstrating proactive account management to drive client satisfaction.
- The implementation and delivery of paid advertising campaigns according to the agreed strategy, including activity planning and scheduling.
- Reporting on paid advertising activity for clients and proactively working towards achieving client goals and targets within PPC campaigns.
- Continuously increasing knowledge of all digital channels, particularly PPC, in order to integrate innovations and developments into client campaigns to ensure they are future proof.
- At least 2 years’ experience leading and developing PPC campaigns, preferably in an
- GAP qualified
- Experience managing PPC campaigns, across a variety of search engines
- Substantial experience in the use of paid search management and tracking tools.
- Experience in independently managing client campaigns and relationships.
- Solid understanding of paid search best practice and working knowledge and/or
- strong interest in other media channels especially SEO and Social Media.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
email@example.com 0203 869 2033
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox