City of London, London
£45000 - £50000 per annum
7 months ago
This London based, global data and measurement-driven agency whose mission is to make advertising more valuable to the world. They have grown to more than 1,600 people strong, manages over $3.6B in annualised media spend and deploys campaigns in 71 markets via its global offices throughout North America, EMEA and APAC and work for some outstanding clients! The Media Activation team is responsible for providing thoughtful and exciting recommendations for Search, Social, Display, and Video, owning supplier relationships, and then executing those recommendations expertly.
As a PPC Associate Director, you will be responsibile for:
- The Media Activation Associate Director is responsible for the coordination and advisory of clients account(s) across paid search campaigns and operates as the main search point of contact for our clients.
- They will make use of platform knowledge and account management practices to ensure effective management of projects to brief, schedule and budget.
- They will also work closely with their account lead (and the team's head of search), to deliver world class paid search programmes which exceed our client's expectations.
- The role is focusing on consultative advisory service for clients that are seeking specialist knowledge and expertise to support their inhouse teams.
- They will be expected to bring a wealth of expertise across client vertical, account management, processes, automation, management, team structures, upskilling, technology, goal definition, measurement, reporting, tracking, auditing, digital strategy and building roadmaps.
- Extensive experience with planning and running large-scale PPC accounts via AdWords, Bing Ads, and via third party platforms e.g. Marin etc. (certification on SA360 desirable)
- Experience with planning and running large-scale campaigns
- Excellent knowledge of media planning fundamentals e.g. reach, frequency, channels, formats, etc.
- Experience of managing search vendor relationships
- Regularly contributes to search best practices and campaign processes
- Experience with Google Analytics (plus certification) desirable
- Some experience with paid social, programmatic display & reservation-based buying desirable
- Experience with running campaigns across multiple countries / languages
You can apply for this PPC Associate Director role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.