£35000 - £40000 per annum + 10% Bonus
17 days ago
- A global data and measurement-driven agency whose mission is to make advertising more valuable to the world.
- The agency is more than 1,600 people strong, manages over $3.6B in annualised media spend and deploys campaigns in 71 markets via its global offices throughout North America, EMEA and APAC.
- This agency works with some outstanding clients
- The Media Activation team is responsible for providing thoughtful and exciting recommendations for Search, Social, Display, and Video, owning supplier relationships, and then executing those recommendations expertly.
- The Media Activation Associate Director is responsible for the coordination and advisory of clients account(s) across paid search campaigns and operates as the main search point of contact for our clients.
- They will make use of platform knowledge and account management practices to ensure effective management of projects to brief, schedule and budget.
- They will also work closely with their account lead (and the team's head of search), to deliver world class paid search programmes which exceed our client's expectations.
- The role is focusing on consultative advisory service for clients that are seeking specialist knowledge and expertise to support their inhouse teams.
- They will be expected to bring a wealth of expertise across client vertical, account management, processes, automation, management, team structures, upskilling, technology, goal definition, measurement, reporting, tracking, auditing, digital strategy and building roadmaps.
- Extensive experience with planning and running large-scale PPC accounts via AdWords, Bing Ads, and via third party platforms e.g. Marin etc. (certification on SA360 desirable)
- Experience with planning and running large-scale campaigns
- Excellent knowledge of media planning fundamentals e.g. reach, frequency, channels, formats, etc.
- Experience of managing search vendor relationships
- Regularly contributes to search best practices and campaign processes
- Experience with Google Analytics (plus certification) desirable
- Some experience with paid social, programmatic display & reservation-based buying desirable
- Experience with running campaigns across multiple countries / languages
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox