10 months ago
PPC Customer Success Manager - REMOTE OPPORTUNITY
- Work on a multi-award winning product in a position where you are being valued and feel you can make your mark
- Join a company with an extremely fast growth trajectory. (We've now got three offices globally and we don't plan to stop there!)
- Have a flexible working environment, where you are given the freedom and responsibility to manage your own time and workload.
- Receive stock options from day one. Our employees do incredible work, so as we grow everyone shares the rewards.
- During the first 30 days, you will: Learn about the product, the business, tools we use and processes to set you up for success in your new role
- After 60 days, you will have: Arranged calls and F2F meetings with key stakeholders on a pre-assigned 'green' client list. These will be assigned to you in blocks, eventually you will manage up to 30clients, depending on the size of clients.
- Moving forward you will be responsible for driving engagement via monthly catch-ups and contribute to Quarterly Business Reviews.
- Co-own success plans with your clients, guiding them through key milestones to achieve value, capturing outcomes along the way.
- Act as a trusted advisor, an extension of their team, delivering strategic insights and best practice where necessary
- 2 years+ experience in managing Google Ads/search accounts for clients
- A good understanding of the Digital Marketing landscape, SEM, including the Search ecosystem
- Experience in client facing client services roles, strong stakeholder skills up to CxO level
- SaaS background is a plus
- Strong analytical skills
- A customer-centric approach focused on delivering value
You can apply for this rolen by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Stephanie Levinson - Team Leader
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.