City of London, London
£50000 - £60000 per annum
4 months ago
PPC Director - Leading Global Media Agency - up to £60,000
- One of the world's leading digital agency networks - with over 120 team members based in their London office, they consistently deliver award winning, business-defining results for their clients.
- They aim to provide all of their people with a supportive and fun work environment where you can develop to your full potential and benefit from the broad range of opportunities within the agency both in the UK and globally
- They operate on an international scale with offices in 39 countries, and their London team offers strategic support across 127 markets around the world.
- One of the world's most passionate and ambitious digital marketing agencies - earning the right to create and deliver digital marketing strategies for exceptional brands such as Johnson & Johnson, The Disney Store, Russell & Bromley, Amazon, LEGO, GoPro, Canada Goose and Fitbit.
- Lead the delivery of PPC services in your team, ensuring a high quality of work that adheres to best practice and meets client expectations
- Ensure all finance, PO's and budgets for all clients follow due process in the team
- Co-ordinate and delegate work amongst your team to ensure tasks are allocated effectively depending on skills and resource
- Set and manage expectations of your team to ensure deadlines are met
- Manage your direct reports, including their development and training needs
- Provide effective support to the Head of PPC and Head of Paid Media
- Be at the forefront of PPC by keeping up to date with industry news, new platforms and technologies
- Assist in the delivery of campaign work when necessary
- Help in preparation for and attend sales pitches as required
- Lead and build required key client communications and deliverables eg. QBRs, campaign reviews and meetings
- Develop imaginative, innovative and effective ideas and process improvements for your clients
- Contribute your own ideas and opinions on your client's business, how we work, and the industry we're in; establish a presence in the agency.
- Be a trusted, knowledgeable source of information and developments in search marketing
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.