£50000 - £55000 per annum + 10% Bonus
17 days ago
- A global data and measurement-driven agency whose mission is to make advertising more valuable to the world.
- The agency is more than 1,600 people strong, manages over $3.6B in annualised media spend and deploys campaigns in 71 markets via its global offices throughout North America, EMEA and APAC.
- This agency works with some outstanding clients
- The Media Activation team is responsible for providing thoughtful and exciting recommendations for Search, Social, Display, and Video, owning supplier relationships, and then executing those recommendations expertly.
- The Paid Search Activation Director is the key lead a main account and will be working closely with the other leads across the group.
- They will be responsible for delivering category-defining capabilities and services across search.
- The success in this role involves providing strategic insight across a breadth of channel, helping to evolve best practice within the search channel and leading a team (including ultimate responsibility for quality of work within this team).
- Responsible for effective oversight of designated account campaigns and weaving these into the overall cross-channel campaign strategy
- Support the team Client Director & Media Activation Practice Lead in capacity planning & resource management for the team
- Oversee development and creation of paid search best practices in region to ensure consistency across regions (with ultimate accountability for adherence to controls and best practices across all channels in the immediate account team)
- Be the primary contact point of contact between the Media Activation team and regular stakeholders both internal & external for their account(s)
- Extensive Experience with planning and running large-scale PPC accounts via AdWords, Bing Ads, and via third party platforms e.g. SA360. (certification on SA360 Search desirable)
- Advance knowledge of search tech and features to activate and manage campaigns
- Experience with planning and running large-scale search campaigns
- Excellent knowledge of media planning fundamentals e.g. reach, frequency, channels, formats, etc.
- Experience of managing search vendor relationships
- Regularly contributes to search best practices and campaign processes
- Experience with Google Analytics (plus certification) desirable
- Some experience with paid social, programmatic display & reservation-based buying desirable
- Experience with running campaigns across multiple countries / languages
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox