£22000 - £25000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- A global data and measurement-driven agency whose mission is to make advertising more valuable to the world.
- The agency is more than 1,600 people strong, manages over $3.6B in annualised media spend and deploys campaigns in 71 markets via its global offices throughout North America, EMEA and APAC.
- This agency works with some outstanding clients
- The Media Activation team is responsible for providing thoughtful and exciting recommendations for Search, Social, Display, and Video, owning supplier relationships, and then executing those recommendations expertly.
- Effectively manage your designated paid search campaigns; ensuring ongoing and timely optimisation is delivered and constantly looking for opportunities to improve performance
- Contribute to the testing plans of your clients and suggest new ideas for testing, including planning, executing & evaluating tests with methodical accuracy
- Grow your knowledge of paid search platforms such that you attain a working knowledge of all paid search media practices within the first 6-12 months in role
- Assist with performance analysis, internal data maintenance, issue identification and solution development that your team conducts
- Manage your own time and tasks on a day to day and week to week basis in consultation with your line manager
- Strong analytical skills and a natural affinity for numbers is key; You must be able to analyse raw data, draw conclusions and develop actionable recommendations as needed
- High attention to detail, good organisational skills and resourcefulness under pressure
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, will be particularly important in building & developing client and supplier relationships
- Proven ability to successfully multitask and manage projects from start to finish
- Proficiency in Excel (Pivot Tables, VLookups, etc)
- Some understanding of optimisation levers & testing approaches across paid search platforms
- Search Ads 360 certification
- Google Ads Certification
- Experience with Google Analytics
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox