City of London
£25,000 - £28,000 per annum + Benefits
5 months ago
Our client is one of the world's leading gaming operators, with millions of players and 1000+ employees. They are both an established and growing company, owning some of the best known & award winning brands in the industry!
- The set-up and maintenance of PPC campaigns on Google and Bing
- Implement ongoing optimisations to live campaigns
- Creating compelling PPC adverts and landing pages to maximise performance
- A/B testing and analysing adverts and landing pages
- Perform analysis to detect trends within the data with a view to improving the performance of current and future campaigns
- Keyword research
- Reporting campaign performance to the team and senior stakeholders on a regular basis
- Previous hands on, PPC experience
- Highly data driven and analytical
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, experience with Pivot Tables is desirable
- Excellent attention to detail
- Natural, methodical problem solver
- Highly effective and clear communicator, both verbally and in writing
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.