City of London
£22,000 - £25,000 per annum + negotiable
4 months ago
- Award winning innovative agency designed to deliver true integration.
- A global network part of the WPP group.
- Their founding client is a lead automotive name who are responsible for 90% of the communication budget.
- Day-to-day optimisation including keyword research, identifying new keyword opportunities, building out new ad groups and campaigns, writing new ad copy, Running A/B Tests, bid management, daily and monthly budgets and spend reconciliation.
- Reporting - assist the PPC manager in pulling and updating the monthly reports from search engines and bid management tools (DoubleClick)
- Building, running and optimizing paid YouTube campaigns
- Conducting competitor analysis to identify areas of threat and opportunity.
- Stay up to date with the latest trends and products in the Search universe and discuss potential opportunities with the Search Team
- 6 months experience in a marketing based role
- A basic understanding of what paid search is and how it is bought
- Proficiency in MS Office - especially in Excel and Power Point
- Degree or a higher education qualification
- Fluency in Dutch a must
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Senior Consultant - Performance
0203 728 2977 | 07701 305 156
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.