£22000 - £28000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Are you a Paid Search/PPC Executive with 6 months+ experience looking for the opportunity to develop your skills in wider paid media; programmatic and social, in a growing agency that also offers the opportunity for international travel? Then this is a brilliant role for you!
Our client is an international, independent digital agency, that employ over 80 people across their offices in London, Asia and Australia. They work with an enviable portfolio of clients in the ecommerce space and offer their clients digital marketing, training and consultancy in search engine marketing, social media marketing, content marketing, and conversion rate optimisation/user experience optimisation.
As a Paid Search/PPC Executive, the responsibilities will be varied and the perfect candidate will be comfortable working across the Paid Advertising spectrum of Google, Facebook & Instagram, being able to build and optimise campaigns to maximise performance.
As you develop in the role, you'll be exposed to more Paid Advertising channels, including YouTube, LinkedIn, App Store, Programmatic, Display etc... and very quickly you'll be confident building sophisticated multi-channel campaigns which deliver a return for clients.
- Build Paid Advertising campaigns on Google, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Display, LinkedIn, Programmatic etc...
- Optimise campaigns to hit your clients' objectives
- Liaise with clients to understand Paid Advertising opportunities and develop long term strategies
- Show the value of what you're doing through honest and transparent reporting and finding meaningful insights
- Brainstorm to develop new campaigns ideas that will deliver against client objectives and see these ideas through to execution
- Build great client relationships and work with clients over email, telephone and face-to-face meetings
- Work collaboratively with internal teams. This means meeting deadlines, being proactive and flexible, along with delivering high quality work.
To be successful for this role you will have skills and experience in the following:
- A working knowledge of Paid Advertising - this could come from a previous in-house role or an agency role.
- A curious attitude that enjoys analysing and solving complex problems
- Ability to use Google Ads, Facebook Ad Platform and Google Analytics
- Strong analytic and numerical skills, ideally backed up with excel skills
- Strong attention to detail
- A strong client service ethos with a drive to continually exceed expectations
- A people-person who enjoys working directly with clients, shown through being a personable and confident communicator
- Self-starter. The ability to work autonomously and to efficiently manage multiple varied campaigns at once
- A theoretical background (i.e university degree or similar) and understanding of marketing, consumer behaviour advertising, media or technology
- An agency truly committed to work/life balance. Lights off at 5.30pm.
- Your birthday off each year
- Regular team/company activities.
- Early Friday finish & drinks
- Summer Fridays! (An even earlier Friday finish!)
- Free snacks all week! Think fruit, biscuits, crisps, cake...
- Attendance at industry conferences & events
- Pension scheme
- An annual work trip, and team Christmas parties
- A cosy central office with plenty of break out space to enjoy socialising
- Up to £1,000 PD budget
- A phone contract and iPhone (or similar)
- Flexible & remote working
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox