8 months ago
PPC Expert - Title Dependent on Experience
- Digital media specialists that unburdens marketers from the complexity of digital advertising, giving them the control and transparency needed to create better advertising experiences for customers.
- It does this by building a team around what clients need, with models ranging from being a full digital media agency to providing in-house consulting on specialist projects.
- An award-winning pioneer in programmatic, social, search and mobile, celebrating its 12th year in 2020, it was one of the first companies to trade on ad exchanges in Europe.
- Develop, monitor and report on performance and apply ongoing optimisation techniques to drive performance
- Build and develop efficient search marketing processes and workflows
- Provide comprehensive updates to the team on weekly calls and at quarterly business meetings
- Ability to build a trusted relationship with the senior team leads
- Confidently and clearly communicate your chosen search strategies, optimisation techniques and results to all stakeholders
- 1-3 years of Paid Search marketing experience
- Experience of working with Finance and Retail clients preferred
- Experience managing large enterprise client budgets
- A proven passion for digital media/advertising & technology
- Strong people and communication skills
- Excellent client service approach and ability to multitask with great attention to detail
- A technical/analytical mind-set
- Enjoys working as part of a team
- A can-do mentality and motivational attitude
You can apply for this rolen by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Stephanie Levinson - Deputy Manager
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.