City of London, London
£70000 - £80000 per annum
9 months ago
- This agency combines innovation, creativity, empathy and evidence to make better decisions, faster on behalf of our clients. So, they can learn faster and act faster.
- Create valued connections with customers.
- Build profitable business outcomes.
- And ultimately, win the future.
- With more than 12,000 people working in over 100 countries, this agency is the world's largest media network.
- Named Adweek's Global Media Agency of the Year 2019, they also currently ranked the world's most effective media agency network in the Effie Effectiveness Index.
- Developing local and tailoring global strategies for up to 23 EMEA markets, across both branding and e-commerce campaigns
- Department management, vision, structure and recruitment, ensuring team members' career progression and client satisfaction
- Comfortable navigating the complexities of a large client
- Flexibility to work closely with a wide variety of client stakeholders across a variety of European countries and departments
- Ensure Paid Search strategy is integrated with other media channels and aligned with global and local best practices and comms planning strategy.
- Ensure planned ROI, revenue performance, and KPIs are achieved.
- Build and manage client and internal relationships and comms
- Liaise with partners and networks on strategy, new opportunities, best practices, and measurement
- Constructively challenge decisions and provide a POV on how to bring the account to a new level
- A track record of delivering market-leading Paid Search strategy for leading brands
- Business and goals driven; commercial acumen with a proven ability to manage and grow a team and revenue
- Proactive approach to work and client management
- Strong knowledge of technology / telco vertical
- Excellent client facing skills, with polished presentation, communication, and analytical skills
- Have strong organisational skills, with ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Proven experience in managing a team
- Ability to motivate and lead a team and manage upwards
- Hands-on approach and passion for working in a fast-paced team
- Experience in working on regional or global accounts
- Maintain gravitas, forward thinking and strategic initiative
- Fully conversant with digital media and able to think across the whole media mix
- Understanding of local media landscapes in EMEA
- Proficient in Excel
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.