City of London, London
£70000 - £80000 per annum
7 months ago
- This agency combines innovation, creativity, empathy and evidence to make better decisions, faster on behalf of our clients. So, they can learn faster and act faster.
- Create valued connections with customers.
- Build profitable business outcomes.
- And ultimately, win the future.
- With more than 12,000 people working in over 100 countries, this agency is the world's largest media network.
- Named Adweek's Global Media Agency of the Year 2019, they also currently ranked the world's most effective media agency network in the Effie Effectiveness Index.
- Developing local and tailoring global strategies for up to 23 EMEA markets, across both branding and e-commerce campaigns
- Department management, vision, structure and recruitment, ensuring team members' career progression and client satisfaction
- Comfortable navigating the complexities of a large client
- Flexibility to work closely with a wide variety of client stakeholders across a variety of European countries and departments
- Ensure Paid Search strategy is integrated with other media channels and aligned with global and local best practices and comms planning strategy.
- Ensure planned ROI, revenue performance, and KPIs are achieved.
- Build and manage client and internal relationships and comms
- Liaise with partners and networks on strategy, new opportunities, best practices, and measurement
- Constructively challenge decisions and provide a POV on how to bring the account to a new level
- A track record of delivering market-leading Paid Search strategy for leading brands
- Business and goals driven; commercial acumen with a proven ability to manage and grow a team and revenue
- Proactive approach to work and client management
- Strong knowledge of technology / telco vertical
- Excellent client facing skills, with polished presentation, communication, and analytical skills
- Have strong organisational skills, with ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Proven experience in managing a team
- Ability to motivate and lead a team and manage upwards
- Hands-on approach and passion for working in a fast-paced team
- Experience in working on regional or global accounts
- Maintain gravitas, forward thinking and strategic initiative
- Fully conversant with digital media and able to think across the whole media mix
- Understanding of local media landscapes in EMEA
- Proficient in Excel
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.