£50000 - £55000 per annum
10 months ago
PPC Manager - Hospitality & Technology (£50,000 - £55,000)
A growing start-up that specialises in providing hospitality software to some of the biggest hotels internationally and who also provide digital marketing services to the hospitality industry. This business is growing in both it's revenue streams and is there looking to expand its paid digital marketing efforts.
- As the PPC manager you will be in charge of team of 4 paid search executives. The role will require to manage their workload, devise key long term and short-term strategies for the team and also provide training at times.
- The Position will involve having a wider understanding of paid search. Being strategically minded with both offerings of the company.
- You will be in charge of analysing, researching and building out a strategy for developing new business in other regions such as East Asia and South America.
- Delivering PPC Campaigns against KPI's set by clients. Delivering reports and recommendations that clients can understand and act upon
The Right Person
- Previous experience working in advertising/digital and working with internal and external customers for at least 4 years.
- A proven track record of Paid advertising success and the ability to articulate this as a compelling story or case study.
- Significant experience using the standard suite of SEO tools (such as SEM Rush, Advanced Web Ranking, Spyglass, Google Analytics and Google Search Console) and the ability to spot trends errors and opportunities on behalf of our clients.
- Proven track record of establishing internal relationships to ensure the business meets and exceeds customer expectations.
- Hands-on experience working with big budgets on PPC.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.