£50000 - £60000 per annum
8 months ago
A Major high street retailer who have 500+ stores across UK and Ireland selling high quality clothing for women, men and teens are looking for a PPC Manager The company which are based in London, have been trading since 1969 and have been increasingly digital over the past 20 years. They have since opened up an e-commerce function and have grown their brand to one of the biggest in the industry.
So if this PPC Manager sounds like the role for you please don't hesitate to apply!
As a PPC Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Planning and execution of channel strategy across UK and IE, in line with business objectives
- Management of one PPC Assistant, ensuring they are working collaboratively with the PPC agency with tasks including reviewing AdWords campaign builds and ad copy, briefing agency on trade focus and campaigns, reviewing account performance and ensuring implementation of best practise in accounts
- Acquire and develop relationships with key PPC partners, Google and Bing, supporting longer term channel growth
- Identify and grow key strategic projects, building proposals and managing these from start to finish
- Develop a road-map for continuous testing, identifying budget required and potential performance benefit to the business
- Working closely with PPC agency to forecast performance and budget, both on a daily, weekly and yearly basis, identifying opportunities to push performance and highlight any risks to the business
- Ensure that the agency is hitting weekly and monthly performance KPI targets, identifying opportunities for optimisation and efficiency within the channel customers
The Right Person
- Experience with Google AdWords and Bing platforms
- Experience of working with web analytic platforms - Google Analytics, Adobe / Omniture
- Strong organisational skills - managing and working across multiple projects and departments
- Hands-on experience buying and optimising PPC campaigns
- Use web analytics platforms to analyse performance, identifying optimisations and opportunities to drive efficiencies
- Forecast performance based on current last click measurement model, working to meet key performance KPIs (Traffic, Revenue, CoS) on a weekly basis
- Experience of ad-serving and attribution
- Experience working with a DMP and building first party audiences
- Ability to proactively build strong working relationships with key agencies and partners
- Line management experience is preferred
You can apply for this PPC Manager role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
If interested e-mail or call 02037649259
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.