£45000 - £55000 per annum
9 months ago
A market leading finance aggregator who has become the Europe's highest ppc spender over the last 5 years. The company who are based in London, are well positioned as a household name in the price comparison industry and are growing year on year. They have now been operating for 12 years and have released 20 new consumer facing services and digital marketing is an increasing growth area for them.
Now they are on the hunt for a PPC Manager, to join their London office!
As a PPC Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Planning and execution of channel strategy across UK multiple projects and product offerings.
- Management of a PPC Executive, ensuring they are working collaboratively with the PPC agency with tasks including reviewing AdWords campaign builds and ad copy, briefing agency on trade focus and campaigns, reviewing account performance and ensuring implementation of best practise in accounts.
- Identify and grow key strategic projects, building proposals and managing these from start to finish.
- Develop a road map for continuous testing, identifying budget required and potential performance benefit to the business.
- Working closely with PPC agency to forecast performance and budget, both on a daily, weekly and yearly basis, identifying opportunities to push performance and highlight any risks to the business.
- Ensure that the agency is hitting weekly and monthly performance KPI targets, identifying opportunities for optimisation and efficiency within the channel customers.
The Right Person
- Experience of creating PPC strategies and leading internal and agency teams to implement them.
- Understanding of PPC strategies and how this translates to activation & optimisation.
- Responsibility for a sizeable or at least crucial paid search budget with clear performance goals set against this.
- Deep knowledge of PPC activation and best practice.
- Strong analytical and data analysis skills in excel and the like.
- Expert in managing your own time and prioritising workloads according to commercial benefit.
- Experience of working effectively outside of PPC silos with broader businesses and other related teams to work towards shared goals.
- Experience working client side and managing an agency team (desirable).
- Experience working in the finance/insurance sectors (desirable).
You can apply for this PPC Manager role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
If interested e-mail or call
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.