City of London, London
about 1 month ago
Fantastic award-winning independent agency who are looking for a PPC Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. They are rapidly growing with loads of exciting plans in the pipeline! There are great opportunities for career progression here as well as a range of brilliant clients - three of which you will be overseeing.
- Defining and implementing the PPC strategy
- Manage key campaigns & accounts
- Liaising with client
- Line management of at least 1 account executive
- Optimise all PPC activity
- Audit client accounts to ensure best practices are followed
- Identifying growth opportunities from existing clients
- At least 3 years' experience leading and developing PPC campaigns (agency side)
- Knowledge of the following tools: AdWords, Bing, Google Analytics and SA360
- Strong analytical skills
- Full Google AdWords Certification
- Desirable - SEO, paid social and/or app campaign management experience
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
0203 763 9758 | email@example.com
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.