about 1 month ago
PPC Manager - Independent Agency
- B2B customer experience agency with a focus on dynamic media propositions that has fast become the growth engine for the business.
- Their clients include global brands in the tech and financial space
- Setup and manage cross-channel Paid Search and Programmatic advertising campaigns
- Develop strategies across Paid Search, Display & YouTube to maximise ROI for our clients
- Optimise campaigns across multiple channels including managing bids and budgets to be able to meet the client's KPI's
- Conduct extensive keyword research, analysis and testing keyword performance across multiple channels.
- Provide strategic media planning support including targeting strategies, forecasting and budget tracking/allocation
- Run regular reporting to analyse and track campaigns
- Work closely with account teams across a number of disciplines
- Significant experience in planning, launching and managing paid search campaigns
- Detailed knowledge of Google Display Network (including remarketing), YouTube and Google Analytics platforms
- Knowledge of Programmatic Display platforms including DV360
- Excellent reporting and analytical skills with advanced knowledge of Excel
- Comfortable explaining complex campaigns to non-digital clients or stakeholders
You can apply for this role of PPC Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox