4 months ago
PPC Manager - Independent Agency
- B2B customer experience agency with a focus on dynamic media propositions that has fast become the growth engine for the business.
- Their clients include global brands in the tech and financial space
- Setup and manage cross-channel Paid Search and Programmatic advertising campaigns
- Develop strategies across Paid Search, Display & YouTube to maximise ROI for our clients
- Optimise campaigns across multiple channels including managing bids and budgets to be able to meet the client's KPI's
- Conduct extensive keyword research, analysis and testing keyword performance across multiple channels.
- Provide strategic media planning support including targeting strategies, forecasting and budget tracking/allocation
- Run regular reporting to analyse and track campaigns
- Work closely with account teams across a number of disciplines
- Significant experience in planning, launching and managing paid search campaigns
- Detailed knowledge of Google Display Network (including remarketing), YouTube and Google Analytics platforms
- Knowledge of Programmatic Display platforms including DV360
- Excellent reporting and analytical skills with advanced knowledge of Excel
- Comfortable explaining complex campaigns to non-digital clients or stakeholders
You can apply for this role of PPC Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.