11 days ago
- Based off Charing Cross Road (currently remote working), this agency are currently recruiting for a talented Search Manager to work in one of the most extraordinary, innovative and powerful brands in the world.
- By being part of this network, you will be exposed to the campaign development process from beginning to end - working alongside an in-house creative team that influences comms planning, media, and strategy.
- Supporting the development of local and global strategies for up to 23 markets, for both Branding and Retail (e-commerce) campaigns
- Performing keyword research, copywriting, audience research, reporting, and optimisation
- Supporting the alignment of Paid Search media execution with cross media plans in partnership with the planning and account teams
- Liaise with partners on new products and beta opportunities, best practices, and measurement
- Alignment with agreed campaign strategy, KPIs, and revenue performance.
- Manage budgets and spend pacing
- Drive overall account execution and campaign optimisation
- Support cross functional reporting and insights
- Working alongside the global team based in Los Angeles
- Develop and manage client and internal relationships and comms
- Relevant experience in Paid Search
- Experience in performance media, e-commerce and brand Paid Search
- Polished presentation, communication, and analytical skills
- Have strong organisational skills, with ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Maintain gravitas, forward thinking and strategic initiative
- Ability to manage up
- Hands on approach and passion for working in a fast-paced team
- Proficient in Excel
- Understanding of local media landscapes in EMEA
- Excellent client facing skills
- Experience using 3rd party technology such as Marin Software
- Experience in working on regional or global accounts
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox