4 months ago
- Based off Charing Cross Road (currently remote working), this agency are currently recruiting for a talented Search Manager to work in one of the most extraordinary, innovative and powerful brands in the world.
- By being part of this network, you will be exposed to the campaign development process from beginning to end - working alongside an in-house creative team that influences comms planning, media, and strategy.
- Supporting the development of local and global strategies for up to 23 markets, for both Branding and Retail (e-commerce) campaigns
- Performing keyword research, copywriting, audience research, reporting, and optimisation
- Supporting the alignment of Paid Search media execution with cross media plans in partnership with the planning and account teams
- Liaise with partners on new products and beta opportunities, best practices, and measurement
- Alignment with agreed campaign strategy, KPIs, and revenue performance.
- Manage budgets and spend pacing
- Drive overall account execution and campaign optimisation
- Support cross functional reporting and insights
- Working alongside the global team based in Los Angeles
- Develop and manage client and internal relationships and comms
- Relevant experience in Paid Search
- Experience in performance media, e-commerce and brand Paid Search
- Polished presentation, communication, and analytical skills
- Have strong organisational skills, with ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Maintain gravitas, forward thinking and strategic initiative
- Ability to manage up
- Hands on approach and passion for working in a fast-paced team
- Proficient in Excel
- Understanding of local media landscapes in EMEA
- Excellent client facing skills
- Experience using 3rd party technology such as Marin Software
- Experience in working on regional or global accounts
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.