7 months ago
PPC Manager - Independent Agency
- Manage the relationship between the agency and a number of paid search clients with a revenue totalling £250k.
- Work with the Senior Account Manager and Account Director to develop a business growth plan for your clients, ensuring 20% year on year growth and a strategy plan for existing business that meets client needs
- Ensure delivery against the agreed business growth and strategy plan
- Maintain client retention and satisfaction, retaining 80% of your clients and maintaining a client satisfaction score of 8/10
- Run monthly business reviews for each of your clients
- Monitor paid search project performance, timelines and budgets and report on these regularly to the account director and the client
- Manage the day-to-day relationship with clients, building and maintaining strong working relationships so that they trust and value your opinions
- Liaise with clients regularly (responding to briefs, attending meetings, status reporting, information seeking, managing milestones and approvals)
- Identify and resolve issues before they arise
- Give good strategic advice to clients based upon previous experience
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-moving environment
- Excellent project management skills, with experience of managing budgets, estimates and schedules
- Strong client management skills with proven ability to add value to clients
- Strong problem-solving/troubleshooting skills
- Advanced knowledge of Paid search tools and techniques
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Advanced knowledge of one or more of these bid management tools: Marin, DoubleClick for Search and Kenshoo
- Google Shopping
You can apply for this rolen by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Stephanie Levinson - Managing Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.