about 1 month ago
PPC Manager OR Senior PPC Manager - Independent Agency
A digital marketing agency with a unique business model, recently named Campaign's Global Performance Marketing Agency of the Year.
We are looking for a highly intelligent, charismatic and creative thinking individual who is passionate about digital marketing, specifically PPC.
The successful candidate will be keen to learn, want to strive for success and have a desire to question everything. An analytical mind-set coupled with a creative flair is a must for this role, along with the willingness to take risks.
- The PPC Account Manager will report directly into the Senior Account Manager and will support on-going account execution across the aligned client portfolio. This will include, but is not limited to:
- Having active involvement in client PPC strategy ideation & implementation, working closely with aligned PPC Senior Account Manager & wider client teams
- Driving the creation & implementation of account development plans and strategy across your client portfolio in order to sustain and grow client performance
- Owning client performance management activities across the team, including optimisation activities, innovation towards client performance, daily checks and best practise processes
- Taking ownership of client budget management, adopting Croud's in-house processes to ensure that there are no instances of clients over/underspending or dropping offline across your portfolio due to budget management issues
- Supporting Account Executives in their training & development, working closely with your aligned Senior Account Manager
- Degree level education or equivalent / relevant work experience
- Demonstrable passion, experience and knowledge of Paid Search, specifically across Search engines (Google, Bing etc)
- Strong Microsoft Office/Google Workspace skills which must include Excel/Google Sheets, Word/Google Docs and PowerPoint/Google Slides
- Proven track record of working to and meeting deadlines
- Proven time management skills, strong project management skills, experience and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Proven ability to think critically and creatively, with an impeccable attention to detail
- Proactive approach to ways of working & problem solving, with the confidence to question the norms
- Strong communication, organisation & presentation skills.
You can apply for this rolen by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Stephanie Levinson - Managing Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.