City of London
£200 - £300 per day
about 2 months ago
Launched in 1999, this tier one integrated marketing agency focused on delivering measurable results for businesses in the retail, travel, finance and FMCG sectors. Part of a wider network group they have offices in London, New York, and Hamburg. They are also members of the IAB (Numerous Council Seats), Social Media Week Board, Google’s Independent Agency Council and DMG.
They provide innovative digital strategies, perfectly executed campaigns, and outstanding account management, all underpinned by in-depth tracking and data analysis.
As a medium sized agency, they have a real social able culture with lots of room and opportunities for progression. They really make sure they promote from within with most of their managers/directors having developed from exec's and grads. People are their biggest asset and our team members are proactive, innovative, and creative with a real passion for all areas of digital from display through to mobile and social media. The company culture is creative, future looking & brand focused. It provides the opportunity for individuals to really shine – with a less hierarchal structure than other agencies, empowering individuals and giving them real responsibility.
This leading team are looking for a PPC Manager to join their client on site for 9 months. You will be based at the client’s office in London (when we return to a normal working model) but working from home until then. They are an online financial consumer brand who have been exceptionally busy in recent weeks and need additional resource to support the client’s in-house media and marketing team.
- MUST have strong experience in a PPC or Search role from within an agency
- Ideally experience with finance brands
- The client is very technical so you will need to have a strong understanding of the technical aspects of search and be an exceptional search practitioner
- Be able to talk to clients, internal stakeholders, and media owners in a confident and professional manner
- You must have the ability to work with and interpret lots of data and feel comfortable using a variety of analytics’ and reporting tools
- Exhibit strong attention to detail.
Where do I apply?
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV now!
Head of Media & Marketing Agencies
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox