4 months ago
PPC Manager - IF YOU ARE FLUENT IN ITALIAN OR SPANISH APPLY NOW!
- GroupM is the world's largest media investment management organization and parent company of Mediacom, MindShare, and others. Within these companies we have the largest search operations around the world with a greater geographic footprint than any competitor.
- Leading the planning, creation, and on-going management of Paid Search campaigns
- Carrying out health checks on the accounts to ensure they are set up and running as per Mindshare best practice
- Proactively performing regular optimization of accounts, monitoring market changes and identifying development opportunities
- Creating and leading the execution of development and testing plans including media owner betas where possible
- Preparing presentations and leading client calls and face to face meetings
- Working with the AD to devise campaign strategy and translate this into campaign delivery
- Exceptional Paid Search experience ideally managing global retail search clients across both standard Search and Shopping
- Experience supporting, developing and mentoring junior team members
- Comprehensive knowledge of paid search best practices for campaign management
- Experience managing direct response campaigns, optimising account to achieve performance targets
- An expert in using audiences to optimise paid search campaigns
- Experience applying scripts and automation to optimise and complement campaign management tasks
- Exceptional planning and campaign management experience
- Able to clearly articulate the rationale for proposed campaign tactics (channels, budget, audience, formats etc.) and present these back internally and to clients
- Aware of how Paid Search can integrate with other digital and offline channels
- Able to devise a testing approach delivering statistically significant results and insight
You can apply for this rolen by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Stephanie Levinson - Deputy Manager
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.