City of London, London
9 months ago
- A global data and measurement-driven agency whose mission is to make advertising more valuable to the world.
- The agency is more than 1,600 people strong, manages over $3.6B in annualised media spend and deploys campaigns in 71 markets via its global offices throughout North America, EMEA and APAC.
- This agency works with some outstanding clients
- The Media Activation team is responsible for providing thoughtful and exciting recommendations for Search, Social, Display, and Video, owning supplier relationships, and then executing those recommendations expertly.
As a PPC Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Effectively manage your & your team's designated search accounts; ensuring ongoing and timely optimisation is delivered by the team and constantly proactively looking for both tactical and strategic optimisation opportunities
- Take responsibility for the delivery of wider client or team deliverables (such as performance commentary, weekly reporting, and innovation) and guide more junior team members in how this can be effectively achieved
- Take ownership of your clients' testing plans to organise both tactical, and mid- term campaign actions and goals, and manage the planning, execution & evaluation of tests with methodical accuracy
- Develop strong relationships with your client, and key suppliers, leading team communications with these stakeholders. Be able to communicate with clients on subjects outside your remit, and provide them with useful insight, with support being provided as required
- Managing forecasting and launching new campaigns and initiatives
- Proven experience as a paid search manager, ideally agency-side
- Experience with planning and running larger-scale PPC campaigns, ideally across multiple products or a portfolio with multiple brands
- Google AdWords Certification
- Experience with SA360 and other bid management platforms e.g. Marin, Kenshoo
- Proven experience running Google shopping campaigns
You can apply for this PPC Manager role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.