£30000 - £35000 per annum
16 days ago
My client is a brilliant multi award winning Digital Agency founded in 2007 that manage over £50 Million in advertising spend per year. They are have a global presence with offices in London - Uxbridge, Manchester, Dubai, Bulgaria and India. This agency pride themselves on being particularly driven and innovative, and have won more Google awards than any other agency in Europe. In addition, this agency truly looks after their staff - with a personal training budget, external and internal training, in addition to a budget for personal development, regular social events and other brilliant perks.
- Degree level education or equivalent / relevant work experience
- 18 months+ in a PPC role working within a digital organisation
- Expert knowledge of current PPC best practices and latest paid search strategies
- Proven track record in delivering PPC performance in highly competitive markets
- Clear understanding of other digital marketing activities than PPC, some understanding of management of cross channel activities
- Proven experience of client insight development, spotting future industry changes and being one step ahead of the curve
- Excellent Excel/Google sheets knowledge
- The ability to autonomously identify opportunities, generate ideas and formulate strategies
- Leadership skills: managing direct reports, a motivator
- 1+ years line management experience, mentoring & training
- Proven experience in client expectation management roles and situations, able to manage and direct client expectations
- Set client PPC strategy and strategy implementation in order to increase profit for clients.
- On-going review of client PPC strategies
- Line manage 2/3 members of the team providing clear direction in all matters relating to PPC
- Train, mentor and inspire PPC team
- Innovate new ideas, techniques, new products suitable for continuation and development of client strategy. Drive and inspire junior team members to adopt this approach.
- Surprise and delight clients through innovation, knowledge share and insight; highlighting successes on a weekly basis (monthly for smaller clients). Support the PPC team to adopt this approach to client management & performance.
- Supporting and providing guidance to PPC Executives with client reporting and communication of executive summaries.
- Provide direction and guidance to PPC Executives with regards to data analysis, trend spotting and taking corrective action. Ensure the team members are able to identify and troubleshoot anomalies within PPC data.
- Provide direction and guidance to PPC Executives to deliver excellence in required communication and client service standards for each client as well as generally.
- Advocate knowledge share, drive delivery of cross channel processes and sharing of tools. Lead by example and drive the team to share knowledge cross team and cross channel.
- Contribute to the new business process and oversee the management of business development support delivery from the team as required.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox