21 days ago
PPC Senior Manager & eRetail
The Senior Account Manager will be the day-to-day focal point of the accounts for Paid Search and Paid eRetail, working alongside channel specialists for strategy, execution and analytics. The chosen candidate will develop relationships across the group to drive innovation in 40+ offices and in conjunction with the client leads, you will measure the success of activity, and feed directly into cross-channel strategic work.
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail
- Proven experience of running Paid eRetail or Paid Search campaign activity
- Strong knowledge of Google Ads, SA360 or Amazon Ads
- Proficient in Google Analytics (preferably advanced knowledge)
- Demonstrable experience of managing multiple stakeholders/projects simultaneously
- Proven experience preparing PowerPoint slide decks and guidebooks (preferably for a global audience)
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills
- Strong analytic skills and ability to relate results to client business objectives
- Able to articulate findings from media data into implications & key take-aways that improve the clients' performance
- Proactive individual who is able to bring new ideas to the table in areas such as activation, team processes, client processes, technology & automation
- Building strong relationships with clients, ensuring deadlines and client expectations are met
- Developing global playbooks and documents for best-in class paid search and paid eRetail execution
- Working closely and building relationships with the local market teams ensuring global strategies and plans are adjusted for local market nuances
- Monitoring local team's paid search and paid eRetail campaigns and benchmark performance, and proactively recommend optimisations to improve performance
- Responsible for the coordination of reporting for biddable channels, preparation of bi-weekly and quarterly reports and presentation to clients
- Working with search and eretail networks to ensure Neo accounts are the first the market with Betas and innovation
- Keeping up to date with industry developments to ignite POVs
- Building a reputation as a trusted advisor for internal and external stakeholders
- Being commercially minded, ensuring effective management of available resources; maintain awareness of all scopes of work for your client portfolio
You can apply for this rolen by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Stephanie Levinson - Managing Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox