City of London, London
10 months ago
The agency is a close knit team of around 45 that have carved out a niche in retail/ beauty/ travel brands in particular (amongst some others!) and they are constantly growing their business by pitching for new clients.
They have a very cross channel mentality and encourage exposure to other channels/ working together on briefs and they require someone with an all hands-on deck mentality. This is due to the fact despite starting in 2010 as PPC Specialists, they have grown rapidly in all other channels.
They are looking for an Account Manager or Senior Account Executive that is fluent in French to work across a retail account that operated across international markets with fantastic scope to grow
* Monitor Paid Search activities
* Optimise targeting and content appropriately to improve performance
* Report on key metrics for Paid performance; including but not limited to: CPM; CTR; CPC; CPA etc.
* Actively focus on learning through on-the-go training and observation of colleagues by completing tasks and seeking feedback
* Demonstrate ability to work independently; check your own work, work to deadlines, and ask for support when needed
* With supervision, build and maintain account development plans for accounts, taking the lead in identifying priorities and opportunities
* With supervision, build and maintain performance forecasts for accounts
* Contribute to calls, emails, meetings, slide decks and presentations to clients.
- Strong hands-on PPC experience working with large Google Ads and Bing Ads accounts across both keywords and shopping
- Experience working to KPIs such as Sales and ROI
- Exceptional communication skills. The ability to explain complex requirements/data/analysis to colleagues and clients in a clear and engaging manner
- Excellent numeracy and analytical skills
- Experience in managing a marketing executive or leading a small team desirable
Ability to prioritise between multiple tasks and take initiative to identify new opportunities
* Works well with colleagues. Welcoming, problem solving, can-do attitude
* Developing good relationships with non-technical stakeholders / external clients
* Experience in Bid Management Software (e.g. Kenshoo, Marin, SA360 desirable)
* 25 days annual leave
* Flexible working hours: 8:30am-5pm, 9am-5:30pm or 9:30-6pm - your choice
* Location: based at brand new WeWork!
Nusrat Khan Juty 0203 869 2038
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.