PPC Senior Executive - Network Agency - London/Hybrid - up to £30,000
• At this agency you will experience a place of work unparalleled with any other; to do the best work in your career.
• With half of our employees originating from outside the UK, you will join a truly connected culture which celebrates difference and embraces diversity.
• You'll be joining a team of very talented people who are in search for new ideas, delivering great work and aiming to have fun in the process. We promote keeping a comfortable environment where hearing and testing out new ideas from everyone involved is encouraged and appreciated. We make sure to support each other and aim to make our day to day as enjoyable as possible.
• This team is responsible for the strategic planning and buying of Search advertising across UK and Europe, delivering best practices, training and new innovations across the region.
• Experience in managing / activating international paid search media accounts.
• Ideally experienced in the operation of 3rd party Bid Management tools like Kenshoo, Marin, Search Ads 360 etc.
• You are already comfortable using tools such as Excel and PowerPoint.
• You will work with the team to deliver a response to briefs. You will be able to listen, distil the brief down and think of the most efficient way to deliver the work, with the support of an Account Manager.
• You will have direct relationships with our clients as you help us manage the actions from the weekly client status meetings.
• You will be a curious learner, with great attention to detail and diligence in your work.
• Exemplary time management skills, able to prioritize and work. You need to react quickly and efficiently to changing priorities.
You can apply for this PPC Senior Executive role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Stephanie Levinson -
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website. Sphere is an equal opportunities employer.
We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law. If you require any adjustments or additional support during the recruitment process for any reason whatsoever, please let us know.