City of London, London
about 2 months ago
PPC Senior Executive - Media Agency
- A fantastic digital marketing agency that work on a global scale and are multi-award winning.
- Shared values, teamwork, ensuring their ideas and solutions are the best they can be.
- Build strong relationships with other teams in local offices around the world
- Assist the managers on calls to communicate global strategies to markets
- Assist the managers in responding to market queries in relation to other pieces of work
- Monitor the accounts progress on a regular basis, providing monthly presentations to a range of stakeholders.
- Flag any issues regarding barriers to implement best practice
- Work with the managers to create handbooks on core optimisation techniques and features, plus share developments and updates
- Detailed understanding of PPC best practices
- Understanding of search measurement capabilities
- Advanced experience using Excel and PowerPoint
- Proactive approach to improving their knowledge and capability
- Attention to detail with an effective and efficient working style
- International experience preferred
- Additional language skills are not mandatory but advantageous
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox