City of London
about 2 months ago
- This agency has won hundreds of accolades globally and is always new winning incredible new business both within the UK and internationally.
- However, although there are exciting plans for growth as it draws in bigger and better brands, the team within this agency prides themselves on providing bespoke service and an excellent value to their clients' businesses, something which will be echoed within the Performance team across PPC.
- They specialise in driving commercial, as well as audience growth, in today's data and tech-led media landscape, and is an industry leader in transparency, martech and next-generation audience insight.
- Carry out regular campaign andbudget management checks
- Own flawless executionand set up of Paid Search campaigns across the clients
- Lead with the Account Manager on campaign managementfrom planning, set-up to optimisation and measurement within Native and 3rd party PPC management consoles i.e. SA360
- Carry out and deliver thorough optimisation roadmapsacross all Search platforms (Google, Bing and Amazon)
- Acknowledge clients' emailsin a timely manner
- Ongoing collaborationwith the main Media Partners proactively reaching out for new opportunities
- Attend relevant Search Platform training
- An individual from a Search background.
- We recruit attitudes based on ambition, motivation and drive.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox