7 months ago
PPC Senior Executive - Multiple Network Agencies
- GroupM is the world's largest media investment management organization and parent company of Mediacom, MindShare, and others. Within these companies we have the largest search operations around the world with a greater geographic footprint than any competitor.
- Be aware of your clients' business targets and goals and proactively suggest how to improve performance.
- Be able to set up search campaigns from scratch - from keyword and ad copy creation to trafficking and health checks.
- Monitor campaign performance and flag issues with line manager and the account team.
- Be responsible for the day-to-day delivery of Search campaigns. The primary concern is to manage, report and optimise campaigns in order to deliver against spend and efficiency targets.
- Demonstrate a strong working knowledge of search platforms and bid management tools (Google Ads, Search Ads 360, Amazon Sponsored Ads and Microsoft Ads). Working knowledge of Adobe Analytics will be an advantage.
- Have a proven track record of delivering search campaigns to a high standard and optimising towards ROAS / revenue campaigns, while meeting strict spend
- Show initiative and pro-activity in growing search accounts, strive to find efficiencies and opportunities to improve them.
- Drive insight through an appropriate use of available tools, ensure account growth and help to exceed targets.
- Incorporate testing into Search campaigns - demonstrate the knowledge of best practices and functionality that allows to propose and set up A/B tests efficiently.
- Advanced knowledge of Google Ads, Microsoft Ads and SA360
- Intermediate knowledge of Amazon Sponsored Ads
- Demonstrate a good competency of using Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Highly analytical
- Team player & winning can-do attitude
- Confident presenter
- Be administratively competent
- Strong attention to detail
- Effective and efficient working style
- Technical yet service-industry-suited with the potential to develop into client leadership and staff management roles
- Excellent written & verbal English language skills / grammar; a strong communicator
You can apply for this rolen by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Stephanie Levinson - Deputy Manager
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.