9 days ago
PPC Senior Executive - Performance Marketing Agency - Negotiable - London
- Performance marketing agency employing over 75 staff across a range of disciplines. Founded in 2010, we are at an exciting stage as we evolve our strategies, develop our skills, and grow our portfolio of clients. A dynamic agency and a great place to begin and develop your career.
- Manage all aspects of client accounts to a truly exceptional standard
- Support your team in building and deliver account development plans, displaying initiative in identifying and prioritising opportunities
- Provide and assist with accurate client forecasting; meet and exceed performance targets
- Deploy new business innovations, tools and processes on client accounts
- Responsible for regular tier 2 client communication including reporting, calls and meetings
- Contribute to calls, emails, meetings, slide decks and presentations to tier 1 clients
- Manage the time and development of the Account Executives within your team and take full responsibility for their development
- Hands-on PPC experience working with Google Ads & Bing Ads accounts across both keywords and shopping
- Experience working to KPIs such as Sales and ROI
- Strong communication skills. The ability to explain complex requirements/data/analysis to colleagues and clients in a clear and engaging manner
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills
- Experience in managing or training a marketing executive desirable
- Ability to prioritise between multiple tasks and take initiative to identify new opportunities
- Works well with colleagues. Welcoming, problem solving, can-do attitude
- Experience in Bid Management Software (e.g. Kenshoo, Marin, SA360) desirable
You can apply for this rolen by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Stephanie Levinson - Team Leader
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox