City of London, London
£23000 - £28000 per annum
about 1 year ago
They have been the world's fastest growing, pioneering marketing agency, with Paid Social clients including household brands in finance, FMCG, tech and entertainment. They are globally recognised for their outstanding work, decorated heavily with global awards for several Paid Media Campaigns. They boast fantastic retention with a dedicated team that have built a lasting career at the agency, due to the agency's investment into upskilling employees.
As an employee, you are given the opportunity to join different classes and clubs, ranging from yoga and meditation to social clubs with many events. You are also placed on a scheme whereby £200 will subsidise programmes to aid your personal personal development i.e. photography classes.
The role guarantees access to training that will train you on other channels to diploma level, and exposure to the digital landscape as a whole. All of this comes with a fantastic office culture, free drinks on the last Thursday of every month and a fantastic benefits package that includes Summer Fridays.
- You will be the client's main day to day contact showing constant expertise, understanding of their goals and build a solid, professional relationship
- Deliver client reports and write high standard commentary and insights to be sent to the client on a regular basis
- Manage budgets and optimise as applicable to ensure client KPIs are hit. Be responsible for the budget checkers to ensure efficient budget pacing
- Monitor campaign results regularly, offering suggestions and tactics to improve performance to the account manager
- Be confident and take the attitude that it's never too soon to make a constructive contribution to the discussion, volunteer new ideas and make suggestions for improved ways of working
- Take the lead on some low to mid significant meetings - ensuring presentations are completed to the highest standard
- Timely and accurate delivery of work to agency/clients and suppliers
Nusrat Khan Juty 0203 869 2038
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.