City of London, London
£27000 - £35000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
26 days ago
PPC Senior Planner
Salary - £35,000
A fantastic opportunity at the UK's largest media planning and buying agency in the UK with offices in London, Manchester, Leeds, Birmingham and Edinburgh. This is a great opportunity for an individual with PPC experience to work on one of the UK's most well known and loved brands in the finance industry.
The role of the Senior PPC will be to lead the day to day planning, management, optimisation and reporting of PPC accounts to deliver client growth, and efficiency targets.
You will be self-motivated, and able to manage yours and your direct report's time effectively. You will be operationally proficient and have advanced knowledge of PP principles/techniques and how the market operates.
You will have working knowledge of other digital media channels and how they fit within the overall media/marketing mix.
The team has a unique and exciting set-up where the agency and client have teamed up to form one cohesive team, bringing the best of both worlds together - more than just collaborative, they are one joint team.
- In-depth PPC/ search specialist experience.
- Excellent direct response experience with an understanding of brand awareness.
- Familiar with working towards strict and ambitious KPI targets
- Up to date with Google Ads and Microsoft Advertising platforms, including newer features and beta opportunities.
- Knows how to create, work to, and forecast accurate media plans, even in volatile climates
- Strong budget management and financial admin knowledge.
- Highly analytical.
- Advanced knowledge of data interpretation, insights generation and subsequent recommendations.
- Proficient in managing campaigns end to end, from brief to post campaign analysis.
- Able to meticulously adhere to and enforce processes
Technology and Systems
- Knowledge of conversion tracking and bid management systems such as Search Ads 360.
- Savvy user of automated account management tools and processes (such as ad copy changes, bid management, account hygiene).
- Responsible for ensuring the financial process is adhered to, using MediaOcean's- Prisma
You can apply for the role of PPC Senior Planner now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox