City of London, London
£25000.00 - £30000 per annum + bonus and benefits.
5 months ago
Paid Search Specialist
£30,000 + Bonus
My client is a global brand and performance advertising agency with specialists across the globe - in London, Denver, Washington, D.C., and the Philippines - who service full-funnel digital campaigns for leading multinational brands and corporations. They help businesses transform their digital buying processes to drive cost efficiency and significant growth by providing a unique, audience-driven approach to digital buying.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking for expand their career in Paid Search.
* Execute search engine marketing processes and best practices within standards.
- Implement Google PPC strategy and conduct assessment and recommendations.
- Setup PPC campaign ads for Google and Bing
- Setup PPC tools to track website traffic and performance (Google Ads, Google Analytics, Search Console, Google data studio, and other technical settings)
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights to maximize performance.
- Understanding the client's marketing plan and developing and implementing strategies to attract, convert and connect, that are aligned to the business brand and target markets.
- Regularly communicating with the client via the agreed communication channels.
- Monitoring and evaluating marketing processes and activities performed weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annually.
- Collaborating with various departments and/or account managers, counterparts to meet the marketing goals.
- Generating and interpreting marketing reports into actionable strategies based on data such as clicks, conversion, other marketing KPIs, turnaround times and quality scores.
- Implement best practice optimization processes to client accounts to ensure maximum potential is reached in client performance for results and budget delivery.
- Bachelor's / College Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Advertising/Media or equivalent
- 1- 2 years work experience in search engine marketing and in-depth knowledge of Google Ads advertising.
- Experience with website and lead analytics (UTM tagging, Google Tag Manager, Salesforce, Google Analytics).
- Outstanding data handling and analytics skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products, especially PowerPoint and Excel.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Well-organized and flexible; able to move from project to project without delay.
You can apply for this role of Paid Search Specialist now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.