City of London, London
£35,000 - £40,000 per annum + bonus and benefits.
4 months ago
A fantastic opportunity to join a thriving global marketing agency. I am currently working with a leading agency that specialise in working with clients from the igaming, sports betting and casino industries. This is a brilliant opportunity for a PPC Specialist with 3 + years of experience to join their large team of over 180 people in their Headquarters in London.
As the PPC Specialist you will work closely with the Head of Paid Search and Digital Director to build and execute PPC Strategies.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Daily account management of pay per click accounts on Google AdWords, YouTube, Bing and other search platforms
- Lead on client communications
- Delegation of tasks to the PPC Executive and management of workload
- Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, budgets aligning with main KPI targets
- Manage daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and all other important account metrics
- Create and provide campaign performance reports and ensure they are shared and communicated well
- Manage and maintain updates for large keyword lists
- Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates
- Support the generation new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives
- Generate weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out any key areas of importance in accordance with company goals.
- Ensure all paid search activity falls in line with the larger search marketing and digital marketing strategy
- Strong PPC Experience
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills with an ability to interpret and present data
- Good working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Advanced Excel skills, word and PowerPoint skills
- Exceptional attention to details and performance-driven
- Familiar with Display remarketing and RLSA campaigns
- Familiar with Bid optimisation tools, knowledge of SA360 will be a bonus.
- Managed medium to large-sized PPC budgets
You can apply for the role of PPC Specialist now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.