City of London, London
10 months ago
This London based agency is the UK's largest independent media agency. They have been around since 2005 and since then they have won Campaign Media's agency of the year. They've also retained the title of being a Top 20 Sunday Times Best Companies to work for the 7th year in a row. They plan and buy campaigns across all channels, for top tier clients in Entertainment, Retail, Charities, Finance and more who contribute to billings in excess of £330 million. Last year they were a strong contended for Campaign's media agency of the decade due to their unique flat structure, their expanding team, innovative campaigns and profit donation scheme to their charitable projects, and now they're on the hunt for PPC Specialist!
This PPC Specialist role has opened due to large scale investment and growth in their SEO team as they have undertaken a digital transformation project. This means it's a role for someone who really wants to be hands on, take a hand in that shaping that department and making their mark on multiple brand new client wins.
Plus, benefits include, unlimited holiday, Flexible Fridays a monthly discovery dosh for development outside of work, and a summer profit share bonus and performance bonus in the winter.
As a PPC Specialist, you will:
- Be the client's main day to day contact showing constant expertise, understanding of their goals and build a solid, professional relationship
- Deliver client reports and write high standard commentary and insights to be sent to the client on a regular basis
- Manage budgets and optimise as applicable to ensure client KPIs are hit. Be responsible for the budget checkers to ensure efficient budget pacing
- Monitor campaign results regularly, offering suggestions and tactics to improve performance to the account manager
- Be confident and take the attitude that it's never too soon to make a constructive contribution to the discussion, volunteer new ideas and make suggestions for improved ways of working
- Take the lead on some low to mid significant meetings - ensuring presentations are completed to the highest standard
- Timely and accurate delivery of work to agency/clients and suppliers
- 1 year to 18 months Paid Search Experience
Nusrat Khan Juty 0203 869 2038
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.