Manchester, Greater Manchester
3 months ago
PR Account Executive
Manchester, Competitive DOE plus benefits
With over 30 years in the industry, there is a reason this agency continues to work with some of the world's top brands.
Known for being undeniably talented, this agency thrives on passion and creativity. They are truly driven by making a difference and combine imagination with process to put their clients at the top of their game.
Alongside Friday office beers, flexible working and performance related bonuses - this agency also INVESTS in their employees and consistently look for new ways to nurture personal development.
Execute the day to day PR workload across several client accounts, including:
- Working across a range of B2B & B2C clients
- Covering all aspects of social media
- Keeping your pulse on the industry - coming up with creative ideas, researching trends & analysing competitors
- Covering several accounts & being able to manage these efficiently
- Highly motivated & passionate about the PR industry
- Positive, outgoing & ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- A creative and curious mind
- Meticulously organised always thinking & planning ahead
- Minimum 6 months agency experience required
Where do I apply?
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Consultant- PR Agencies - North
0161 5075 024
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in PR so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.