4 months ago
PR Account Manager
Contract- 6 months
£150-£180 per day - PAYE
Do you want to get in consumer PR Marketing? Are you looking to join an agency working on a household name of a brand? Perhaps you want to know who I am talking about and are interested in the role?
A Marketing Agency and brilliant client of ours is looking for a PR Account Manager to build out their team due to increased client demand.
So, get in touch!
The PR Account Manager will have at least 3 years' experience, and be responsible for the following activities:
- Liaising with Press offices, winning national and international coverage including EMEA Markets
- Influencer management
- Supporting the wider team where necessary, including more junior members of the team
- Supporting the Comms Manager across multiple beats leading up campaign launch including virtual events, talent handling, managing PR agencies and internal comms
3 years' experience from a fast-paced agency or company
- Proven organisational skills and attention to detail
- Proven experience in client facing roles as well as stakeholder management
You can apply for this role of PR Account Manager now by sending me your CV. Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.