Manchester, Greater Manchester
21 days ago
A multi award-winning PR agency who are renowned for their authenticity and creating real human connections in a fast-paced industry. This agency prides themselves on tapping into the consumers emotions and imagination, and paint inspiring stories for brands that take them on a journey to ultimate success.
This agency partner with a range of first class B2B & B2C clients across different industries. Their combination of data insights & emotional intelligence gives their clients the best foot forward with their brands.
They really believe in investing in their employees & personal development is at the forefront of their agenda. They promote a super sociable culture and want their team to have fun in & outside of work with regular social events.
Execute the day to day PR workload across several client accounts, including:
- Building & maintaining strong client relationships across media outlets
- Liaising with clients regarding press campaigns and PR solutions
- Fulfilling the client's KPI's and growing accounts
- Keeping your pulse on the industry - coming up with creative ideas, researching trends & analysing competitors
- Follow progress of outreach and campaigns & measure these against objectives.
- Strong interpersonal & written skills with a creative flare
- Experience of directing B2B or B2C accounts
- A creative imagination that can think outside the box
- Ability to successfully support on several client accounts simultaneously
- Meticulously organised always thinking & planning ahead
- Previous agency experience required
Where do I apply?
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Consultant- PR Agencies - North
0161 5075 024
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in PR so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox