£30000 - £40000 per annum + + excellent bens
RM - 0012_1586875003
6 months ago
This is a fantastic opportunity for a skilled and highly ambitious PR professional to join a rapidly growing technology company - in the field of 'digital healthcare'. We are looking for a PR & Content Executive who will lead PR efforts in this important and exciting field of growth - providing online and digital healthcare services to the UK and beyond.
Regarded as one of the UK's fastest growing and most important digital healthcare providers, the role of PR will take on significant importance as the year progresses.
- Generate high impact and creative PR campaigns whilst working within a small team
- Identifying key target audiences and feeding back on customer insights in order to always improve campaigns
- Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media
- Be responsible for link building as well as off site acquisition tactics, working very closely with the digital team
- Management of executive stakeholders as well as external agencies to run the PR division
- Passionate PR professional with experience across agency and client-side ideally
- Significant experience in delivering campaigns at a local and national level
- Experience working within healthcare, mental health or related fields is interesting but not essential
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.