City of London
£200 - £240 per day
4 months ago
A leading marketing agency who have a brilliant client portfolio across FMCG, FinTech, Sport and Ecom / Retail are looking for a PR freelancer to help them on a short term contract, starting asap.
The agency are looking for a freelancer with experience in executing Digital PR campaigns to join their team from next week, for a few weeks to provide some support. To be successful in this PR role you will have the following skills and experiences:
Must have previous experience of placing backlinks at scale for content campaigns, whether in an agency, inhouse or freelance environment.
As well as proven success at placing links, the successful candidate will:
- Be able to work remotely for 7.5 hours per day, as part of a remote team
- Be able to draft outreach emails and follow-ups to a high standard with minimal supervision
- Create media lists, including SEO metrics for sites, to a high standard
- Have previous experience at using Buzzstream and Vuelio tools
- Have worked with experts and influencers as part of Digital PR campaigns, be able to create contact lists and lead comms
- Have previous experience planning Digital PR campaigns, including brainstorms and monitoring the news cycle
- Have previous experience of working with tech, home, gaming and/or entertainment brands
Examples of portfolio/previous coverage placements will be requested at interview.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Senior Business Manager
0203 763 9752 | 07801 557 582
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.