City of London, London
9 months ago
I am currently working with a leading media owner based in London, who are looking for a PR Manager / Press Officer to join their team. As a PR Manager You will be responsible for supporting the business by helping to deliver communications strategy across the business, with a focus on commercial activities. This is a proactive, hands-on role, in a fast-paced environment where you'll be a key member of the Communications team.
As a PR Manager, you will:
- This role will lead in delivering proactive press on key commercial campaigns and announcements, driving awareness amongst key stakeholders, which include advertisers, media and tech influences, digital and industry press.
- You will also support key corporate and internal communications campaigns and priorities, as well as handling reactive press queries working with the wider press team.
- Writing and delivering PR plans for the business, including its subscriptions first strategy working with key stakeholders.
- Support key Corporate communications plans across a range of channels, from writing press releases, to handling external press queries and issues.
- Working closely with a number of departments across the business.
- Develop and implement an ongoing plan to engage staff in the company's vision.
- Manage existing internal comms.
- Plan, write and design engaging and creative content.
- Handling press enquires.
- Monitoring off coverage and industry news.
- Significant PR experience either in-house or agency side, preferably n corporate comms or an in-house press team.
- Dealing with sensitive issues and capable of handling confidential information.
- A good understanding of the media landscape.
You can apply for this PR Manager role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.