£80000 - £150000 per annum + bonus
11 months ago
My client is a revolutionary London based SaaS solution for companies to track and monitor their logistics and delivery services. They work with all manners of clients in the retail, healthcare, transport and pharmaceutical to monitor their logistics, and provide a complex solution to them.
They have grown to now over 150 employees globally, but with a smaller team here in London that is about to rapidly expand due to client wins and a large funding round announced.
They are looking for a Native German Pre-Sales person to come on board and manage clients in the DACH region through the sales process. You will be managing complex sales with cycles around 4 months, and Enterprise deals averaging nearly £500K! IT's a great opportunity to join as a senior member of the team and work on some amazing deals.
Apply if you are native/fluent German, and have experience in Pre Sales, Solutions, Implementation or any other technical Professional Services capacity.
As a Pre-Sales Engineer, you will:
- Work closely with prospective customers on the best set up for their needs on a case by case basis.
- Uncover business pain posts proactively and work with them to understand solutions and ideas.
- Work closely with the Account Executive and sales team to become the technical expert and advisor on the technology.
- Build and customise demos and technical evaluations of your customer needs, working with the account executives.
- Meet clients on site as much as possible across the DACH region working with them on the pre-sales process.
- Manage multiple stakeholders and departments within your prospects organisation, with this being a complex sell
- You will be already working in a similar role, ideally in a pre-sales set up working with clients in the SaaS space.
- If not in Pre Sales then you will need to be working in a Solutions, Implementation, technical or Business Analyst capacity.
- Be very good adapting to different customers from different industries to work with them as efficiently as possible.
- You will have the ability to understand technical concepts and effectively communicate them to both technical and non-technical people.
- You have hands-on experience in project management
- You will ideally have worked with clients in the logistics industry, or with similar clients in Retail, Pharma, Healthcare, Hospitality or delivery.
- You have experience with RFPs/RFIs
- You have experience with a complex sell, managing multiple stakeholders in a sales process
- You must be Native or Fluent German.
- Health Insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Life Insurance
- Bonus Scheme
- 30% commission scheme
- Bespoke 121 training
- Exposure to senior business processes and the founders of the company
You can apply for this Pre Sales/Sales Engineer role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Principal Managing Consultant
07720824890 / 0203 7728 552
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.