City of London, London
£80000 - £90000 per annum + Company benefits
6 months ago
My client is the leading data connectivity platform for the safe and effective use of data. Powered by core identity resolution capabilities and an unparalleled network, my client enables companies and their partners to better connect, control, and activate data to transform customer experiences and generate more valuable business outcomes.
They are now looking for a Principal Technical Programme Manager to join their fast growing UK office! This business currently has over 1,000 employees worldwide and is growing year on year so no better time to progress your career at this established player.
- Be responsible for the process for coordinating and communicating product development across key areas of strategic focus for the business
- Shepherd the software development life cycle from conception to launch including ideation, specification, prioritisation, design, implementation, quality assurance, launch, and iteration
- Be comfortable with ambiguity, complexity and well versed in facilitating conversations between Product, Engineering, and executive leadership enabling Product to prioritise customer needs and turn them into actionable deliverables
- Work hands-on with teams and managers to evolve the engineering development process to foster greater team health and effectiveness
- Be at home in a live software environment, helping triage and drive action to resolve to quickly resolve customer issues
- You have 8+ years of experience working as a program|development manager and 7+ years managing large development programs for collections of teams.
- You have a solid understanding of DevOps practices, continuous delivery and SRE in software organisations leveraging Google cloud infrastructure.
- You have experience with modern continuous delivery of platforms and have helped organisations unlock the value of using them.
- You have a passion for helping teams build actionable dashboards that focus on signal, not noise, to monitor their environments.
- You have demonstrable expertise in practice management for Agile development processes, both at the team level and at scale. ( This is a must have!)
- You have a track record of managing initiatives that span multiple teams and stakeholders and delivering value effectively.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.